Web Usability is an often overlooked aspect of a website
Even if you already have a website, we would be more than happy to conduct a full site analysis to pin point areas that could be improved. Often small inexpensive changes can make a huge difference to the success of your sites web usability and therefore the number of repeat visitors to your site, and ultimately an increase to your bottom line.
We have never come across a website that is perfect (and that includes ours!)
We go through your site with a fine-toothed comb, identifying aspects of it that can be improved. We’ll then give you suggestions to help you improve your website so you can attract the right clients.
Web Usability- what we do:
- Test the Web Usability of your website. We can view and track how visitors use your site – which pages are successful, which pages aren’t, how long people stay on each page – all these small things when combined will add value to your website, and hopefully result in increased sales.
- Test the functionality of the website. Does your site load too slowly? Accessing from a mobile is becoming more prevalent each day. This presents opportunities as well as challenges. Making sure websites load quickly is almost as important now as it was back in the days of dial up.
- Improve the quality of your copywriting. People don’t want to read a thesis in order to find what they are after.
- Improve efficiency. Users want to be able to find what they’re looking for quickly and efficiently. Often this comes down to menu layout and how users navigate your website.
- Key word research – Does your website utilise the correct keywords, title tags and meta tags to make it as easy as possible to be discovered? This is all part of search engine optimisation which is another topic altogether!
- Analyze your clients to establish whether or not the style of your website is in keeping with your target audience.
- Analyze your site from a customers point of view. By scientifically using the latest software we can identify the reasons that potential buyers are leaving your site without becoming customers.