Creative Graphic Design & Company Branding
A Website is a highly visual product. You can have the most original and informative text on your site, but if there is nothing to catch the eye and generate interest, then your website will probably be dismissed in literally the blink of an eye.
This is where a great graphic design package comes in. The benefits of a logo are obvious. Brand recognition. As they say, a picture tells a thousand words, so having an image that instantly conjures your brand, product or business is a very handy tool to have. And there are many other beneficial uses of graphic design in your website – Diagrams, Buttons, Headers, Backgrounds – these are all helpful tools to really make your website stand out from the rest and accentuate the information you are promoting.
Graphic design can help your business in so many ways, and not just limited to your website.
Every piece of correspondence leaving your office should have your company branding on it – Envelopes, letters, emails, invoices, checks, business cards..everything! This is an amazingly effective way of promoting your business, and often overlooked. Company correspondence projects who you are, your style of business and your attitude- we discuss personal branding further in our blog.
What Explainafide’s Creative Graphic Designer can do for you:
- Logo Design & Logo Repair
- Corporate Identity Packs and/or Stationery Packs- including envelopes, letterhead, invoice design, business cards, CD Covers, and Presentation Folders.
- Business Cards
- Email Templates
- Annual Reports
What you will receive with any graphic design package, whether it’s a business card, identity pack, or logo:
1) All files in formats that are able to be used for all future applications.
2) High Resolution for all your printing needs
3) Editable Graphics to make information changes easy ie. new employee business cards.
4) Images that are ready for the web and email
5) We will provide a PDF of all work so everyone will be able to view and forward the work without expensive software packages.
6) Complete Copyright transfer. Legal transfer of ownership rights from Explainafide to your company. This is especially important for a logo.
7.) Enough revisions to make sure you are 100% happy.